Friday, October 24, 2014

Craft Supplies Rewind #2

Simplicity, this card is just that.  Each year stamp companies come out with new sets of stamps, dies, paper collections, etc.  I want to be sure that I don't just use them for that season and store them away never to be used again.  I make a point to go back to past releases and use the beautiful stamps I purchased.  In this way, I can enjoy them year after year instead of looking at my collection with regret and feeling as though I wasted my money.  I used last year's Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love stamp set along with their Tag, You're It, dies.  It's pretty traditional in color and style and I love bright Christmas colors like those found in the Snow Day paper collection.  By combining their new paper collection with last years stamp, I remember why I purchased this beautiful stamp.  No regrets here!   Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...