Wednesday, September 30, 2015

More With Tim Holtz Bird Crazy


Hi Everyone! Today I want to show you another card I created using another image from Tim Holtz's Bird Crazy stamp set. Working with the accessories for this stamp set opens up a world of possibilities and I'm having a lot of fun using my imagination coming up with new ideas. They are also great for putting together a quick card just in the nick of time. I'm always running late trying to put together a birthday card for someone, so I whipped out this stamp set and got to work. I think I put this together in about an hour, which is quick for me. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!



Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Bird Crazy    


  Image result for my favorite things persimmon cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...