Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember - Day 13

HI Everyone! It's day 13 of Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember and today I created a card using the adorable Christmas Toys stamp set. This set is so cute and reminded me of the misfit toys in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer so I tried to recreate the scene. There are so many uses for these images whether it's a birthday card, welcoming baby or congratulations on your new addition cards. The possibilities are endless.

I created my card panel by stamping the background with Lawn Fawn's Snowy Background stamp with Versamark embossing ink and adding Hero Arts White Embossing Powder. I melted that with my heat gun and when it cooled I went over the background with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I added some clouds from Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud Borders and created the snowy hills from My Favorite Things Stitched  Basic Edges. I colored my images with copic markers and added a tree from Lawn Fawn's Trim The Tree Lawn Cuts.

Thanks for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...