Friday, October 21, 2016

Believe In The Season - Simon Says Stamp Holiday Release

Today I created another card from the new Simon Says Stamp Holiday release, Believe In The Season. This card was made from the Color Me Trees stamp set.


For my card, I decided to use nontraditional Christmas colors. Black, red and green aren't typically colors one would use to create a Christmas card but I thought it had a rich look to it and love how it turned out. I stamped one of the trees from the Color Me Trees stamp set onto a sheet of card stock from the Tim Holtz Tidings 8x8 Mini Stash card stock. The trees in the stamp set are perfect for a really fun technique called paper piecing. I cut out the individual pieces of the stamped tree and placed them inside an oval frame to make it the focal point of my card.

See all the beautiful products from the new release here.





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card! The plaid paper is so pretty and love how you did the tree. Great design!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet message!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...