Thursday, October 20, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Holiday Release - Believe In The Season

Are you ready for a new and amazing Simon Says Stamp holiday release. I'm excited to reveal one of my cards to celebrate the new, "Believe In The Season", release from Simon Says Stamp. This newest release has beautiful dies, stamps, new inks and watercolor paintable prints. Check out all the new products here, and celebrate the season with Simon Says Stamp.


For my card, I used the new, Color Me Trees, stamp set. First, I created my top panel by stamping some of the trees and snowflakes from the stamp set using Ranger Silver Embossing Powder onto Neenah Solar White card stock. I colored in the trees with Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress Markers by applying some of the marker onto my craft sheet and picking up the color with a Ranger water brush. I distressed the edges using a Prima Distressing Tool and inking the edges with Broken China Distress Ink. I cut out the Merry Christmas sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas die out of black Tim Holtz Halloween Deco Sheets and applied that onto my panel using multi matte medium. For my base panel, I applied Ranger Clear Emboss It on all four sides and sprinkled Ranger Silver Embossing Powder over the ink. I heat that with a heat tool and after it was completely dry, I adhered the top panel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...