Thursday, February 16, 2017

Sending Love

Hi Everyone! I hope you're having an awesome week. Today I had a little time to create a cute card. It's one that I will send to someone just to put a smile on their face. Don't all of us, who make cards, really do what we do for that reason? I know I do.



To create the card, I started with Neenah Solar White 110 lb. card stock and cut a small panel from the My Favorite Things Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles. I stamped the cute puppy from the Simon Says Stamp Cuddly Critters stamp set and colored the image with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Handwritten Sentiments clear stamp set and added some hearts created from the Simon Says Stamp Stacked Hearts and Hearts Align wafer die sets.  I then adhered that panel onto a sheet of patterned card stock from Doodlebug's Cream & Sugar 6x6 paper pad. I continued the layering with Bazzill Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink and Neenah Desert Storm card stock. I added some pink and white twine to finish off the card.

I can't wait to send this card and hopefully create a big small and a feeling of warmth in someone's heart. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...