Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Blissful - Simon Says Stamp June 2017 Card Kit

Image result for simon says stamp june 2017 card kit
Hi Everyone! Today, I created a quick and simple card using the Simon Says Stamp Blissful June Card Kit. This is a beautiful card kit and one where you'll be able to create so many beautiful cards. 



To create the card I first cut the floral design patterned paper from the Echo Park Wedding Bliss 6x6  paper pad with the largest Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles Stackables die. I then cut a 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" piece of the Simon Says Stamp Black card stock and a 5" x 7" piece of the Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy card stock and layered all three pieces as shown above. I stamped the Congratulations stamp from the Simon Says Stamp Floral Bliss stamp set onto my label using the Misti Tool and adhered that to the top center of the card with 3D foam tape. I added two half pearls and my card is done.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...